•September 6, 2012 • Leave a Comment
Somehow related to this.
This Universe is made of opposites, yet, people like myself find it comforting, but limiting in it’s words and the comfort this provides. Sometimes becoming wary of the traps it creates or springs those already existing within the mind and the unbreakable Universe and Body it inhabits because some words don’t define certain qualities of the Human Race or fails to have the words that can be used for the inevitable labeling. Sometimes that precious Dis-Connect that we feel as beings is necessary to approach this ‘hard-to-define’ state which allows us to uncover deeper questions, answers and meanings within this Universe, this Middle Ground which only few can reach consciously and attain mostly by accident, much like evolution.
•August 2, 2012 • 1 Comment
In order to truly recognize an opposite of an opposing pole, sometimes its necessary to do it’s opposite before realizing the former. To be aware of certain things, I realize there are times where I have to disconnect to gain an answer or a detail to be fully aware, very much the same as researching on a subject to write an essay.
I don’t just seek out things in one source, use all different sources to draw conclusions and come up with a Greater Awareness instead of just an Awareness in such things like the going-on of day-to-day life.
Or simply a thing I call Existence; a difference between Being Alive or just Living.
•July 14, 2012 • Leave a Comment
When we withdraw or tune out or even disregard that it exists, the Darkness has a weird habit of reminding us that no matter what we do, it will always be there regardless. It reminds us of what we are; imperfect, clawing atop a throne that we can only glimpse from afar to get a small chance sitting atop whilst dragging ourselves over the corpses of others who have fallen before. Like staring into the Abyss, the Dark stares back, right into the greatest enemies we face.
•July 10, 2012 • Leave a Comment
This exercise slowly unfolded to me on a nice sunny day of Friday the 6th. The whole reason or meaning of this exercise will be explained bit by bit. There is a sure method in this ‘madness’.
- Take it slow, chances are the slowness as opposed to speed will make it more enjoyable.
- Focus on your steps, from your own shoe-clad feet, to the feel of the pavement, road or grass. take note of the textures and the way your feet approach the materials of the ground.
- As you go, breathe evenly as possible, but do not rush it and pay attention to what’s happening in the Present. Focus on breathing and walking
- As your breathe, your sense of smell will activate as well as the awareness of the minute changes of weather.
- As this continues, use your hearing to pay attention to the things happening around you and focus on sharpening and isolating every sound or noise.
- Use your sight to focus the origins of the scents and sounds, chances are, it’s just as interesting to see what’s happening.
- Use #4 to get an idea of what the scent might taste like. Often, things will taste as good (or bad) as they smell.
•July 6, 2012 • Leave a Comment
grey or gray (ɡreɪ)
1. of a neutral tone, intermediate between black and white, that has no hue and reflects and transmits only a little light
2. dismal or dark, esp from lack of light; gloomy
3. neutral or dull, esp in character or opinion
4. of or relating to people of middle age or above: grey power
5. ancient; venerable
1. a dark figure or image cast on the ground or some surface by a body intercepting light.
2. shade or comparative darkness, as in an area.
3. shadows, darkness, especially that coming after sunset.
Continue reading ‘Defining Undefined’
•July 4, 2012 • Leave a Comment
On the first and second of July, I had a strange moment, one of those moments where I saw things as they are within a bigger picture: I literally stopped everything and took a step back. An action that gave me the ‘bigger picture’ particularly with the current path(s) I’m on and made me realise what I am and what I’ll always be; a person that realises, as the ‘layers’ are pulled back that one cannot exist without the other no matter how hard people deny that, the fact that my ‘form’ was never set in the first place.
•June 30, 2012 • 2 Comments